Prizes Offered to History of Art Majors
The following awards are typically made at the end of senior year:
- A. Conger Goodyear Fine Arts Award
- Walter Louis Ehrich Prize
- Mark Deitz Memorial Prize
- Vincent D. Andrus Memorial Prize
The following award is typically made in the spring of junior year for students undertaking senior essay research:
- The Marshall-Allison Fellowship in the History of Art
Additionally, the Department cooperates with the Yale University Art Gallery to select several students to fund for internships at the Gallery.
Prizes Offered by Other Programs
History of Art Majors have in the past received College wide awards as well as from specific programs such as the Council on East Asian Studies, and from Residential Colleges. Please consult lists in other departments, programs, and colleges for a wide range of prizes.